DJTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJTT

a pokemon rpg with all four regions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Birch's Lab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terra

Terra

Female Posts : 2

Professor Birch's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Professor Birch's Lab   Professor Birch's Lab EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 pm

This is where you get your offical starter pokemon. Just tell me which one out of the three you want. Torchic, Treeko, or Mudkip. Pick wisely to your advantage though the gyms are not easy.
Back to top Go down
Jack Walker
Admin
Jack Walker

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Professor Birch's Lab   Professor Birch's Lab EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 pm

actuly u can chouse any begining pokemon you want from hoenn if you are from hoenn
Back to top Go down
https://djtt.rpg-board.net
Oma

Oma

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Professor Birch's Lab   Professor Birch's Lab EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 am

Oma was walking down te road, wen he spotted it. tere it is, proffesor birchs lab. oma continued until he found the door. oma walked in and found te proffesor. "um exeuse me? im ere to get my starter pokemon" oma said, e awas alittle nervous tough.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Professor Birch's Lab   Professor Birch's Lab EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Terra smiled at the young boy as her and her spiritomb watched him. "So you're the little kid that birch has been telling me about?"
Back to top Go down
Oma

Oma

Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Professor Birch's Lab   Professor Birch's Lab EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:37 pm

" Yep! I came to check out the pokemon you had here!" Oma was glad that who he was talking too had heard of him, and she seemed friendly. He put his hands behind his back in a respectful way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Birch's Lab   Professor Birch's Lab Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Birch's Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJTT :: Hoenn :: Littleroot Town-
Jump to: